Route and Stop Changes: Spring 2013
There are three routes with service frequency changes for Spring 2013; these adjustments were made to allow routes to remain on schedule. Specifically, the times for the following routes have been adjusted from the Fall 2012 schedule:
Two stops are now closed due to construction: Which Wich serving Campus Loop, and Sessom at State Street serving Bobcat Stadium. Stops on Concho street remain closed for Wonder World and Campus Loop.
Additional stops remain on Wonder World at San Jacinto Hall, and on Campus Loop at the Admissions Center.
This content will be updated on May 30, 2013 with the posting of new maps for all Residential and Campus bus routes.
Campus and Residential Service - Spring 2013
BT Shuttle routes are operated for students, faculty, staff and visitors at Texas State University. The system is in full operation during all class and final exam days, (January 14 - May 8), with a reduced service schedule on Saturday, (beginning for spring 2013 on January 26), and additional limited service on non-class days on BT Interurban routes. Monday - Thursday service runs between 7:00AM and 8:30PM for most Shuttle routes, extended service every 45-50 minutes between 8:30-11:45PM; the last bus departs campus at 11:05PM. Friday service runs between 7:00am and 5:15PM for most Shuttle routes with limited Saturday service between 10:00AM and 6:15PM; there is no service on Sunday.
The System maps below provide basic routes, bus stop locations, and service frequency for Monday - Friday; Night, and Saturday BT Shuttle service route freqencies.
Information for specific routes, bus stop locations, times and service map will be updated by January 9, 2013. Below is an overview for all Residential and Campus route service for the Spring 2013 semester.
Service is provided for City & Residential shuttle routes between January 14 - May 8, 2013
Spring 2013 Bobcat Tram service maps & Route Sheets
With service frequency:
New Schedule information is effective January 14 - May 8, 2013.
· Route 10 - Bobcat Stadium - See night route 1 for service after 8:06pm Monday - Thursday; no night service on Friday.
· Route 11 - Campus Loop - See night route 3 for service after 8:30pm Monday - Thursday.
· Route 20 – Aquarena Springs - also see Route 29 and Night 1
· Route 21 – Blanco River - also see Route 29 and Night 1
· Route 22 – Mill Street - also see Route 28 and Night 2
· Route 23 – Post Road - also see Route 28 and Night 2
· Route 24 – LBJ - also see Route 27 and Night 3
· Route 25 – Ranch Road - also see Route 27 and Night 3
· Route 26 – Wonder World - also see Night 4
Night Bus: Late evening Campus & Residential route service - Monday through Thursday only:
Saturday Service - Combo City/Campus routes with Austin & San Marcos Marketplace routes: